Support for mobile dictation allows you to capture thoughts on the go using the included Philips digital recorder and Dragon will transcribe the audio files back at your PC
The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer; Dragon dramatically boosts your personal productivity and helps you realize your full potential
A personalized, voice-driven experience; Dragon gets even more accurate as it learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium is perfect if you want a robust speech recognition solution that enables you to accomplish more on your computer in less time by talking instead of typing so you can realize your potential at work, school or home. It lets you dictate documents naturally with up to 99% accuracy and control your computer and applications using simple voice commands for significant productivity gains and reduced stress and strain on your arms, neck or back.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, professor, self-employed worker, writer/blogger, consultant or anyone who spends a lot of time on a computer, you can use Dragon speech recognition to complete everyday tasks or large work projects faster than you ever thought possible.
Dragon makes it easy to:
* Dictate, edit and format letters, articles, papers, essays, spreadsheets, presentations, reports and more — all by voice
* Search the Web to find facts, figures and images for inclusion in assignments and documents
* Take voice notes on the go by dictating into a digital voice recorder or smartphone for later transcription
* Enter frequently used text or graphics into a document with a simple voice command
* Email professors, colleagues, friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages using your voice
* Speak into a chat client instead of typing to collaborate with peers on projects or to communicate with friends and family
* Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
* Enter and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other calendar appointments by voice
* Update your status and check what’s new on social media like Facebook and Twitter
* Multitask by interacting with your computer hands-free to fit more in your busy day